Monday, June 29, 2015

My First Week of Camp

What I think about camp that its fun. I think camp fun because we go on fun field trips. Also we do fun stuff at the camp. Then when I get to I feel happy and fun. Also I like how when we go on far trips we take a coach bus. The fun stuff we do we go to get air and we go  to Arnolds then more.
-Erik

--------------------------

My first week at camp was exciting because I get to see new people and new counselors. When I get home I look forward to waking up and coming back to camp and seeing all my friends. Meeting new counselors is exciting because I can learn things I never knew about them and meeting new friends is always a good experience!!!!!!
-INala B.

--------------------------



Hi guys it has been my first week of camp, every morning I came to camp X-treme I feel happy and when I go home I feel better. Than in the morning. Things good about is every thing. Nothing needs to be better about Camp X-treme. 
-Chynna M.

--------------------------


When I enter the camp I feel really happy and excited. When I leave the camp
now, that’s something else for me and it’s not good at all. What I like about camp is that we have swimming every other day and a field trip on Friday.
-AYONNAH B.

--------------------------

When I first come into camp I feel tired because I  go to sleep very late .When I leave I feel happy and full of energy. That’s how I feel when I come to camp.
-Alliayh S.

No comments:

Post a Comment