Monday, June 29, 2015

Invent A Food

Spaghetti taco

If I had to create my own food I would make a spaghetti taco. It would have a hard taco shell. Also it would have spaghetti beef meat and cheese. And it would be hot. The texture would be hard because of the hard shell. That would be the food that I would create the spaghetti taco.
-Marshall B.

------------------------

Fruit Soup

Fruit Soup is very healthy. You will be able to choose the fruit you want. My personal favorite is the lemoncherry blitz.
The texture of the fruit soup is thick or creamish. If you like to eat healthy then this is perfect for you. I’m sure you will like this soup.
-Madison M.

------------------------                                                   


Hi my name  is kemani and I am here to talk about the breackfast taco the ingrediants are pancake, backon, egg, cheese it is the best food u will ever taste and u can come on down to taco bell to get it it is not really that healthy but it is any kind of backon your choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it is soft and comes with a free drink it only costs$3 dollar so come and get it now why you get the best part the opening now come on this is the  best deal 50% of know come at taco bell 
-Kemani    

------------------------ 

WHAT I AM MAKING  IS A SPAGAGHETTI PIZZA IT IS A COMBINATION Of SPAGAGHETTI AND PIZZA IT IS VERY SOFT
AND IS BEST SERVED HOT WITH SAUCE  THAT IS WHAT IWOULD LIKE TO MAKE.        
-Alliyah                  

No comments:

Post a Comment