Monday, June 29, 2015

If I were invisible...

If I were invisible I would go to Dorney park and take some funnel cake for myself and get some bread for the ducks. After that I would go back home and scary my mom and then, I would go down to the kitchen and make me an ice cream sundae.

-AYONNAH B.


---------------------------

If I was invisible I would make me a driver lisence then buy a car. Then scare all the people I do not hang out with and my friends. Then, I will take my care to the mall and buy something to eat .next, while I am still in the mall I will go shopping for cloths that will be invisible so then I will still be not sean. this is me <<<< just joking
From there on I will do what I want until the day ends so the I can go to sleep

So the next morning I will be happy and fill good! Evan if my mom ask me why is there a car parked in  the garage and it is not mine also and why do you have a driver liscence?I will not say but I will rember that day!
-Kemani

---------------------------

If I was invisible  for a day, I would drive a car because it would be cool and people would be scared. Also if I was invisible for a day I would mess with my sister she wouldn’t know what was going on.  Also I would play football it would be weird because I would steal the ball and take it and run the touchdown. Also I would play basketball  it would be funny because I would take the ball and score every basket. That is what I would do if I was invisible for a day  

-Marshall Baker 

---------------------------

One morning I woke up and I didn’t see myself at first I  was nervous but then I screamed in excitement. I was happy that I could still turn visible.The first thing I would do is go to my cousins house and play on his PS4.Then I would go home and play on my nook and DS. After that I would stay up late and prankl my sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment