Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Hero - 6/22/15

My hero is m mom because she helps with understanding words that I don’t get, with homework, folding, and cooking. My mom also does things for me when I’m outside, at school, and at camp. My hero is my Aunt because when she did a lot of things to reach her goals it made me want to reach my goals to be who I want to be. My hero is my Popop because when I’m down he tells me don’t give up keep trying. He also tells me that you’re good at what you are.  
-Chynna M.                                  

----------------------------

Super man is my favorite super hero because if there Is a problem he is always first to race in and save the day because he is a hero he inspires me to be a better loving person superman is helpful, nice ,kind ,and a good influence another reason I like superman is because all the ladies love him I wish I was superman getting all those girls well superman made me realize to be a nicer better person now I have more people who like me
These are the reasons I like superman.
-CJ M.

----------------------------

My all time favorite super hero (my stepmom even though she passed)Erica Eldrige. She was diagnosed with illness and had many surgeries. I remember when I was little she would always volunteer on school trips, almost every book fair and, always made sure the house had food in it. I remember one day she came home and had a bandage on her finger and took it off,was scared but I saw she had messed up stitches and no finger. A few years later I moved with my mom when I heard she would not wake up at the hospital I cried and I mean I cried
-Ciani J

----------------------------

My name is Alliayh Suber and I am writing about the hero in my life which is my great grandmother who has been taking care of me for really my whole life beauase when I was a baby and my mom left.That is who my hero is.

-Alliayh Suber

----------------------------

My hero is Stephen curry, because he is inspiring to me. Because I try to be like him. I like his shooting. Also I like the way he dribble. He is my favorite player in the NBA. Also he has the shot in the NBA. Also I admire that he won the NBA championship.
-Marshall B.

----------------------------

My hero is my mom, she is my hero because she is brave kind, courageous, and smart. My mom is also my hero because she is always there for me. No matter what she always protects me. She is like a guard to me. When my mom is here I feel safe and don’t need to worry about not being safe and, not being unprotected. No matter what she will be there for me.
-Madison M.








No comments:

Post a Comment